Friday, January 8, 2010

Upon completion

Here are the pictures I took while making the marshmallows.

First I gathered the ingredients needed.


These are the flavorings you can use, I went with vanilla.


The pan sprayed with Pam and dusted with a cornstarch and powdered sugar.


The evil sugar concoction. Boil, boil, trouble and toil.


It's blooming jello. Try saying that in a British accent.


Evil concoction added to the blooming jello and mixed for a minute or two.


Almost ready.


Left to set for four hours.


Final stage. All cut up, tossed in the dusting mix and in the container.


Once I got to this point, I just had to try one. when I did, the first words that wen through my head were OH EM GEE they were so wonderful. See ya later.

3 comments:

pamibe said...

That's amazing! I had no idea marshmallows could be made at home; thought the process had to involve synthetics and robots... ;)

The Dude said...

I thought synthetics were necessary too. :)

patti said...

I understand they were very good.

Post a Comment

Template by: Free Blog Templates