Sunday, June 7, 2009

How I Started

Pokemon games?

Well, I guess it all started with Pokemon Gold for me. I chose Totodile as my starter (at the beginning of every pokemon game, you can chose from three different Pokemon). It took me, oh, maybe one or two months to beat the game.

Then I got Pokemon Emerald and started with Treecko but my battery died on me before I could save so then I started with Mudkip. Beat that game in maybe three weeks.

Pokemon Diamond was next (that’s odd, gold, emerald, diamond. What’s next pearl?). I started with Turtwig this time and beat the game three weeks again. Pokemon Pearl after that (yes, Pearl) and started with Piplup. I am not entirely sure how much time it took me to beat this one.

Pokemon Ranger was next (Ranger is different from the other games). I can beat this game within 24 hours.

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness was next and started with Eevee. I beat this game in four or five weeks.

Then I got Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia and beat it in two days.

That does it for this post. Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: Free Blog Templates