Sunday, June 7, 2009

Take the plunge

This is my first post so I should settle into the particulars of bloging soon but The Dude is my name and pokemon, U.B.Funkeys, and Bakugan are the games (I might also post about other video games, movies, books… just about anything on my mind). I am not the kind of Funkey player that will go to the ends of the earth to find normal, rare, and very rare of every single Funkey (if anyone finds that offensive, I am sorry), even though I do hope to get one of each Funkey.

One of my other quests is to become a Pokemon Master and Top Ranger (Pokemon Ranger reference) and still find time to try to become a good Bakugan player. So you can expect to see more about these things in later posts.

TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: Free Blog Templates